Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® in Sterling Heights, MI
Smile confidently with the solution for receding gums.
Are You Experiencing Gum Recession?
Discover a less invasive alternative to gum grafting.
Gum recession may seem like a small problem, but it can turn into a big one. In time, receding gums expose your tooth root, creating pockets for harmful bacteria that destroy tissue and bone structure that may lead to tooth loss and other health problems.
Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® at Amber Dental is an easy way to fix your receding gums before it’s too late. Unlike gum grafting, the Chao Pinhole® Surgical TechniqueChao Pinhole® website(open in new window) is less invasive.
How does it work?
Find out if this treatment is right for you by booking a free Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® consultation in Sterling Heights, MI.
See the results of Pinhole® Gum Surgery.
Benefits of Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation®
Here’s why our patients are grateful for this treatment.
Get instant cosmetic results in as little as one visit with faster recovery. The pinhole typically heals in as few as 24 hours.
Relax in the dental chair as we fix your wearing gums with no cutting, scalpels, or sutures required.
Enjoy a more beautiful and healthy smile for the long term. Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® also prevents tooth loss and costly restorations.
‘‘"I’ve had a lot of issues with my teeth and gums, and Dr. Ardelean and his team were amazing. Even for major procedures, I didn’t have any pain; they have hands and hearts for their patients."
– Irina C.
Why Choose Amber Dental for Gum Recession Treatment?
Find out how we make gum recession treatments easier than ever.
Gum recession occurs gradually, and most people don’t even realize they have it. It’s a common problem that shouldn’t be ignored, and we’re here to help.
Dr. Ardelean gives you a breakthrough treatment that fixes receding gums without any cutting or stitches. We’re dedicated to giving you the best modern dental solutions all under one roof.
Here’s what to expect at Amber Dental:
Get your dental health back on track by scheduling a consultation with our Macomb County, MI dentist.
FAQ about Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation®
Get answers to your top questions.
- What is gum recession? Gum recession is the wearing and loss of gum tissue along the bottom of teeth (AKA the gumline). Causes can include periodontitis, aggressive brushing, inadequate dental care, tobacco use, tooth grinding and clenching, misaligned teeth, or a crooked bite.
- When should gum recession be taken seriously? The moment you notice signs of receding gums or find out you’re at risk, it’s important to take this seriously. Otherwise, the tooth root may become exposed and open the path to more serious oral and overall health problems, including irreversible tooth loss.
- How does Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique differ from traditional gum grafting? Typically, traditional gum grafting requires cutting tissue from the mouth’s roof to place over the unhealthy gum area and stitching it into place.
On the other hand, the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique is a less invasive gum recession treatment. It gently pulls existing gums into place to cover the damaged area.
- Does Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® work?
Yes, the Pinhole® method for fixing gums is as effective as many other methods like gum grafting. However, unlike conventional treatments, the Pinhole® method has a faster recovery time and instant aesthetic results.
To find out if Chao Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation® is right for you, please schedule a consultation in Sterling Heights, MI.
- Is Pinhole® gum surgery worth it? Yes, especially if you’ve been avoiding gum treatment because you’re scared of invasive procedures. The Pinhole® method is less invasive, virtually pain-free, and there’s minimal swelling.
Think of it as a simple facelift for your gums that has the power to save your smile. We’d say that’s well worth it and even priceless!
Schedule Your Appointment
Meet with our dentist for routine checkups, repairs, and more.
We serve Sterling Heights, MI and the surrounding towns of Troy, Rochester, and Rochester Hills.